Forms / Documents

Commend an Employee or File a Complaint

Call 911 at any time to speak with the on-duty supervisor. If you wish to file a complaint anonymously, you may use these forms. You may also pick these forms up at the police department during business hours.


Obtaining Incident & Crash Reports

Contact the Records Department by calling 276-403-5300.

Parade Permit Requests

Special event requests are handled through the Office of the Commissioner of Revenue and the Office of the City Manager.

Ride Along Requests

Applications to ride along with an officer may be made in person at the Martinsville Police Department records department at:
55 W Church Street
Martinsville, VA 24112

Applicants must bring a picture ID and if under the age of 18 a parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of application.